2020/2021 OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION EXERCISE
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates for admission into Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, and social science options of the PRE-DEGREE Studies, JUPEB, Degree Part-Time, Certificate Courses, and Advanced Certificate programmes of the center for continuing education, Olabisi Onabanjo University.
About OOU Pre-Degree, JUPEB, Degree Part-Time, and Certificate Programmes
- The PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME is two-semester each of 15 weeks duration designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the university.
- JUPEB is a year-intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. Candidates have the advantage of applying into the direct entry of all disciplines of the university or any University of their choice.
- Certificate courses are opened to SSCE, NCE, ND, HND, or BSC holders to acquire knowledge and certificates for their individual professions.
- Part-Time Degree is opened to SSCE, NCE, ND, HND, or BSC holders to chase and possess relevant BSCor BA certificates in their proposed courses.
- The Advanced Certificate programme is opened to graduates who wish to further their studies in their previous courses or related ones
|OOU admission into different courses page|
OOU Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants for admission into the pre-degree programme are expected to have a minimum of five O’level credits at one or two sittings, including English language; credit in Mathematics and three other science subject for all social-based course; credit in Mathematics and three other social science subject for all social science-based course and credit in four Arts subject for all Arts-based course.
- Applicants without complete O’level credit are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-sit their O’level examination in other to gain admission into the university
- Applicants for admission onto the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) are expected to have completed O’level results and must sit for JUPEB Examination.
- All candidates are expected to pay for their external examination as at when due, as the tuition fees are exclusive of external examination fees.
- There will be a screening exercise that will be communicated to you later
OOU Pre-Degree, JUPEB, Degree Part-Time Method of Application and Payment
- Application forms are available with the payment of eight thousand naira (8,000.00) for pre-degree studies (PDS) and N10,000.00 for JUPEB programme or through point of sale (POS) Machine using ATM at the main campus, Ago-Iwoye. No cash payment. Come down to the mini campus and make the payment. Do not send money to any account and you can make the payment online.
- All completed application forms must be submitted with Entry credentials to the centre secretary office, CCED Campus, Ago-Iwoye.
Step By Step Guide to Apply
- Visit http://cced.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/application
- Fill the appropriate details under the new application section including the programme you intend to apply for. (Ensure you provide a valid and personal telephone and e-mail address as this would be used to track your application).
- After filling the details, a one-time authentication code would be sent to the e-mail address provided INSTANTLY, login to the email account and copy the authentication code sent to you.
- Paste/Type the authentication code in the Activation box provided to validate your details.
- From your dashboard select the payment option that best suits you. (POS or WEB Payment)
- If you decide to pay through POS, ensure that you use the Telephone Number as provided when filling the form initially as your REGISTRATION Number. (Your payment would be acknowledged within 2hrs)
- And if you wish to pay through WEB Click on PAY VIA WEB
- The system will take you to the APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT PROFILE.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT and wait while the system redirects you to the payment portal platform where you would provide your ATM Card details such as; CARD NUMBER (the number written in front of your ATM Card), Cvvs number (the 3 digits number written at the back your ATM Card), the Name on the ATM Card and also select the card expiration dates. After these, Click OK.
- Please wait while the system redirects to your bank’s portal to validate the authenticity of your ATM Card, by generating OTP number for you to confirm the payment.
- On successful authentication, ensure you fill the form appropriately (Click on Fill Application Form to do this)
- After Step 10 above, a Form Number would be generated for you and subsequently sent to your email address.
- You will thereafter be redirected to a page where you will be required to change your password. NB: Your initial password is your SURNAME
- From your dashboard fill your application form and provide all details as required before submitting it.
- Ensure you tick the checkbox on the Application confirmation page before submitting as failure to do so would keep your form open preventing your application from being considered for admission.
- Thereafter, print a copy of the Application form and bring alongside copies of your credentials to the Centre Secretary, Centre for Continuing Education Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye during the admission registration.
Best Related Posts
- IJMB, JUPEB, and Cambridge A’level: Opportunity to Gain Admission directly to 200 Level
- Predegree Course: Understand Admission into PDS, PD, or Remedial Programmes
- Understand PART-TIME Degree, HND, ND, or NCE Programmes: Short-cut to Gain Admission Without UTME
- Top-up Degree in Nigeria and Abroad: All About One Year Course to Convert HND to Bsc
- NOUN Admissions: Answers to Series of Questions of Prospective Students