2020/2021 OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO IWOYE ADMISSION PROCESSES
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and admission seekers to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye that the University Post UTME form the current academic session is now on sales. All concerned should note as follows. Application closes Thursday 17th of September 2020 (check back for possible extension).
Candidates who wish to be admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, and scored a minimum of 180 in this year’s UTME/DE are hereby invited to apply for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
OOU Post UTME/DE Eligibility and Requirements
- UTME Candidates must have sat for UTME and scored a mark not less than 180
- Candidates must have chosen the university as his or her first or second choice.
- However, the university equally allows candidates who did not choose them in UTME provided such candidates will change them to the first choice of offered admission.
- UTME Candidates must have written four relevant subjects relevant to their proposed courses in the university
- Direct Entry Candidates must have obtained JAMB DE form and chosen OOU as his choice of institution.
- Both UTME and DE applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level results in subjects relevant to their proposed courses and in not more than two sittings.
OOU Post UTME/DE Method of Payment and Application
To commence the on-line screening,
- candidates are required to log on to OOU’s PUTME portal or click http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY to create a profile using their JAMB Registration Numbers.
- Then fill you all your personal data to create a profile
- Note: Carefully fill the form. Ensure that you double-check the details you are providing before submitting most especially your JAMB Registration Number.
OOU List of Faculties/Departments/Courses
Faculty of Arts
- English and Performing Arts
- Religious Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Nigerian and Foreign Languages
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutic Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Faculty of Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Plant Science and Applied Zoology
- Earth Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Primary Care
Faculty of Law
- Commercial Law
- International Jurisprudence
- Private Law
- Public Law
Faculty of Social Management Sciences
- Accounting/Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Political Sciences
Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Architectural Engineering
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Best Related Posts
- UNN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUTO Admissions: Post UTME procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIBEN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- ImoPoly Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time and HND forms Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- LASPOTECH Admissions: Post UTME Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date