Finance & Accounting Internship for Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holders
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria.
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
Eligibility, Education and Experience
- Recent OND holders (with the equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for an interview. You can also join our Facebook page to learn more about the company. We wish you all the best with your application!
Applicants Fields of Study and Knowledge
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Fresh OND graduates (in any field) looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment at Procter & Gamble
Job locations: Lagos, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to apply? Visit the job application page.
Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
After Application, What Next?
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- After that, successful applicants will be contacted through SMS and email to resume work.
Best Related Posts
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates and Experienced Applicants
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form is Out. See Application Procedures, Requirements and Positions
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form is Out. Airmen and Women Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment: What Prospective Applicants Should Know
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates (Bsc and HND), OND, NCE and Others