You’re on the right page if you’re interested in GTB recruitment 2020/2021, internship opportunity, OND banking jobs and link to the application portal.
Latest Opneinngsat Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB)
An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Job Type: OND Internship
Location: GBT unique branches nationwide
Duration: 12 months
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
Experience, Education, and Skills Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
Ready to Apply?
Best Related Posts
- 9 Worst Errors to Avoid on Your CV/Resume: No. 6 and 7 Will Surprise You
- NPower Nigeria: New Application, Shortlisting, Payment and Other Updates (OFFICIAL)
- UBA Job Vacancies for OND: Banking Trainee Positions
- Apply for BAT Global Graduate Programme: See Areas Needed, Locations and More
- NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment: Education and Experience Required (How to Apply)