GUIDE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO OGUN STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING, IDI ABA, ABEOKUTA FOR 2021/2022
You’re on the right page if you want to know about the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Complex Abeokuta admission exercise for the 2021/2022 academic year. The Computer Based Test holds on (date to be communicated to applicants later).
The post below will guide you on what to do and how to do it in order to obtain the school admission/entrance form.
Click here, if you’re here for the application for the Ogun State College of Health Technology instead.
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Have at least 5 credit passes in SSCE (NECO, WAEC, GCE) in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
- have a functioning e-mail address and Phone Number for future contact.
- prepare for a computer-based test as the Examination is Computer-Based in the following subjects: English Language, Physics. Chemistry, Biology, and General Paper.
Ogun State School of Nursing Application Procedures
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health and make the payment of N12,000 only.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration. Proceed to Room 104 for further processing
- Visit www.mohsohmportal.com for the online registration and printing of examination photocard
- Application closes (date to be announced later)
- Examination Date: applicants will be communicated via email or phone numbers
- Exam Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
- Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- The examination is Computer-Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Paper.
- Candidates should ensure they use nose covers/face masks coming for the exams
- All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104), ONLY
- A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED
- Past questions are available for pick up at the Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro
Step by Step Guide to Apply
- Proceed to the school admission portal for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
- Click on ‘Register’ at the end of this write-up to start your application
- After registration, log in with your username and password/ Enter your Payment Pin
- Complete the application form
- You can always log in to the portal to follow up with the status of your application
- Print the online documents for the CBT
Best Related Posts
- Oyo State College of Health (School of Hygiene) Form is Out: Courses, Price, and Closing Date
- OFFA Health Tech (ND, HND & Pre-ND Form: Apply, Login, Check Result, Form Price, etc
- School of Nursing Forms: University of Benin Teaching Hospital Admission Details.
- School of Nursing, Health Tech, and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- School of Nursing Form: Apply to Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola.