OGUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR THE 2020/2021 SESSION
Are you interested in studying at Ogun State College of Health Tech? And you want to know the guidelines and steps to obtain their form. Application for admission closes on (date to be updated shortly) while the Screening Examination will hold on (date to be updated shortly) at College’s Main Campus. Subscribe for updates to your email.
The post below is a quick guide you need to proceed.
Click here, if you’re here for the Ogun State School of the nursing form instead.
The College for programmes/courses at Certificates, Diplomas, National Diplomas (ND) and Higher National Diplomas (HND) levels with an emphasis on primary health and other health-related areas.
OSCOTECH Admission Requirements
- The admission requirements for any of our National Diploma (ND) Programme is a minimum of five (5) credits O/level passes, in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physic and Biology obtain in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings. However, all applicants for National Diploma (ND) programme should also endeavour to obtain JAMB form.
- Details of each programme requirements are explicitly stated on page 5 – 9. Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements before making their application as an error in the choice of course by applicants will not be tolerated.
- Applicants awaiting results are free to apply. Such applicants should indicate AR in the column for O/Level Results on the Application Form. However, the O/Level Results being awaited must be ready before admission exercise as no student would be considered for admission without O/Level Results.
- The requirements for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes include; National Diploma (ND) not lower than Lower Credit in the relevant course/programme in addition to the Good O/Level requirements stated in (1) above.
OSCOTECH Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Interested Applicants are to apply and make payment of (N11,730) through the College portal https://my.oscohtechilese.edu.ng, via web Payment
- Application links are available for ND full time (JAMB), ND full time (no JAMB), HND full-time (with the previous JAMB), HND full-time (without previous JAMB), Technicians full-time and part-time.
- Enter all your details/information
- Fill your educational details
- Click on Submit
Payment is to be made using your ATM Card via OS machine situated at the College Bursary
Then, continue with Application Processes by:
- Click on Modify Application
- Choose your passport
- Click on Upload and Continue
- Click on Modify Application
- Enter all your details appropriately
- Click Save Data to save and come back next time to continue later
- Click on Submit Form to submit finally
- Please note that once the form is submitted finally, you can no longer modify or change any of the details
Once you have submitted the form successfully, you are required to print the following documents;
- Admittance Card
- Application Form
- Access Pin
Note: the ACCESS PIN will be used to check your admission status and print your admission after the examination/interview.
Application for admission closes on (date to be updated shortly) while the Screening Examination will hold on (date to be updated shortly) at College’s Main Campus.
Best Related Posts
- 55+ Schools/Colleges of Nursing and Health Technologies in Nigeria
- School of Nursing Forms: University of Benin Teaching Hospital Admission Details.
- School of Nursing, Health Tech, and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- School of Nursing Form: Apply to Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola.
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details.