2020/2021 FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ND (FULL-TIME) CANDIDATES – REOPENED
FED-POLY Offa Post UTME Requirement and Eligibility
- Candidates must have written UTME with four subjects relevant for their proposed courses at the Polytechnic
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First Choice Institution (most preferred) in UTME or have earlier changed to the school.
- Federal Poly Offa cut off mark is 150 and above
- Candidates who did not choose the polytechnic initially but now wish to change to them as the first choice now can do so. Then, wait for your changes to be forwarded by JAMB to the school before you can register for their form – but the earlier the better if you want to do this.
FEDPOLY Offa National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Courses Available
The under-listed three (2) years of six semesters Full-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
School of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business and Management Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
School of Communication and Information Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
School of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
After completing your ND course, the polytechnic will award you National Diploma Certificate. With this you can apply for HND course of your school or any other polytechnic. You can also pursue your course or its equivalent degree program at any university through JAMB Direct Entry form.
FEDPOLY Offa Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- All applicants for screening are to visit POLY OFFA Admission Screening Portal and make a payment of N2,000 with an ATM card that is online-payment compatible before Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Fill in the required information, including O’level result(s), upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), secondary school testimonial, and print out screening summary report.
- All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic’s Website www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
- After completion and submission of your registration, print out:
- Confirmation Slip
- Security Form – Take this to court for signing after completing it with a guarantor. The guarantor will sign and attach a passport photograph. A space is meant for the court commissioner of oath to sign.
- Return to the school website and login to your portal. Then upload your scanned O’level results, the Security Form (signed at the court), and Secondary School Testimonial
- This year Screening Exercise will close on Monday, March 15, 2021
Best Related Posts
- ABU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Poly Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- EKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNILAG Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date