|Official Health Tech. Offa logo|
You’re on the right page if you want to know if Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission form is out or not. The post will guide on so many things including the list of the college’s courses or departments, how to apply, how to check the entrance result, college’s admission requirements, and more.
2021/2022 ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO THE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECH. OFFA
This is to inform the general public that the admission form into the College for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available online.
Programmes/Forms on Sales
- HND programmes
- ND Full-time programmes
- Remedial Programmes
OFFA Health Tech General HND Admission Requirement
Prospective candidates must have completed the National Diploma (ND) programme in the relevant area with at least lower credit pass at the final examinations.
- Five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry
- Evidence of completion of one-year industrial training (IT) from a recognized institution
- DURATION: Four (4) semesters i.e two (2) academic sessions including practical attachment
Certified Pharmacy Technician
The Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) has approved a refresher course programme for Pharmacy Technicians who graduated before 2017 from any PCN accredited College of Health Technology in Nigeria to obtain Certified Pharmacy Technician Certificate that is required to gain admission by DIRECT ENTRY into a faculty of pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences in any Nigerian University offering it.
College of Health Technology Offa Available HND Courses
Admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) is Open into the following courses:
- HND Environmental Health Technology
- HND Health Information Management
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Health Technology
Remedial Programmes Admission Requirements and Eligibility
This is intended to make up for O’level deficiencies.
- Obtained a minimum of 2.0CGP from O’level subjects undertook at the college
- Remedied all necessary O’level deficiencies
- All successful candidates will be placed into courses of their choice.
- DURATION: 6 months
ND Full-Time Programmes Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE results: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level results in not more than two sittings
Check the list of courses available at the College of Health Offa, Kwara State before proceeding to register.
College of Health Technology Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Application forms are to be filled online. Payment will be made on the portal via ATM cards.
- The application fee is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000 .00). Payment is to be made on the portal via ATM cards. Click here to view payment instruction
- Before completing this application, please refer to the information on available courses for this session, including entry requirements
- Attach a passport of yourself with specified property
- The application form must be filled and submitted online before the closing date
- Do not proceed with this registration if any of the information provided is incorrect
Ready to Apply? Visit the college’s admission portal
Closing Date: until further notice
Help and Support
For further inquiries call the admission office on 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays) or send an email to [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- Lagos State College of Health Tech. Form is Out: Courses, Price, Closing and Exams Date
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- 6 Options to Consider If You Missed or Failed JAMB: No 1 to 5 Seriously Will Help
- What are the Differences Between HND and OND?
- School of Nursing VS University of Nursing: Differences, Better One and List of Schools