|OAU Teaching Hospital logo|
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL POST BASIC GENERAL NURSING ADMISSION FORM ON SALES
Background of the Programme
This is an eighteen-month programme commencing in September 2021.
Read this if you’re seeking admission adverts for the Basic General Nursing programme instead.
OAU Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Possess WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO, SSCE/GCE with 5 credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a registered Midwife or Psychiatric Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one year post registration working experience.
OAU Post Basic Nursing Method of Application and Payment
- The application form is Seven Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only
- Visit http://payment.oauthc.com/
- Candidates are advised to strictly follow the instructions for the application.
Application Closing Date
Test and Selection Interview
- Written Test: Tuesday 3rd August, 2021
- Oral Interview: Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th August, 2021
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- School of Nursing VS BSc Nursing: Which one is the best for you?
- Universities Offering Nursing – UTME Subjects Combination/DE Grade and SSCE (O’level)
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- UCH Ibadan Nursing Form on Sales: Details Including Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- LUTH Nursing Form: Courses, Entry Requirements, Admission Lists, Fee and Closing Date