|Teaching Hospital Logo|
2021/2022 ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO OAUTHC SCHOOLS OF NURSING, MIDWIFERY AND PERIOPERATIVE NURSING
Background of the Midwifery Programmes
Check if you’re looking for this instead:
OAU Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Possess WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO, SSCE/GCE with five (5) credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Possess Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered Nurse.
OAU Post Basic Midwifery Method of Application and Payment
- The application form is Seven Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only
- Visit http://payment.oauthc.com/
- Candidates are advised to strictly follow the instructions for the application.
Thursday 29th July 2021.
Test and Selection Interview
- Written Test: until further notice.
- Oral Interview: until further notice.
Warning to All Prospective Applicants
- The approved guidelines to purchase admission forms are as specified in this advertisement. Prospective applicants are hereby warned that no individual or agent has been appointed to sell admission forms on behalf of the schools. Also, admission forms are not available for sale online.
- Any applicant who acts outside the approved guidelines stated in this advertisement does so at his/her own risk.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- School of Nursing VS BSc Nursing: Which one is the best for you?
- Universities Offering Nursing – UTME Subjects Combination/DE Grade and SSCE (O’level)
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- UCH Ibadan Nursing Form on Sales: Details Including Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- LUTH Nursing Form: Courses, Entry Requirements, Admission Lists, Fee and Closing Date