This post will take you by hand and show you how things are done with NYSC.
|NYSC registration/mobilization and log interface.|
NYSC Registration Portal
It can create confusion really when you’re about to register for the scheme and you can’t differentiate between websites designed for Batch A, Batch B, or Batch C.
Prospective corps members have called me, in the past, to ask for a specific batch’s registration portal and if you observe Google autocomplete, you will see some confusing applicants searching with such terms.
The good news is, NYSC has the same registration portal/website for all batches – be it A, B, or C. This portal is https://portal.nysc.org.ng
NYSC however, has another website that is meant mainly for sharing updates for both existing and prospective corps members. This other website is http://www.nysc.gov.ng/
NYSC Registration Portal Extensions
During the registration, the population of prospective corps members trying to access the page could be overwhelming. This is why the body has created more extensions to give room for others to have a seamless registration experience.
Don’t be confused, if after visiting the portal, you’re redirected to other extensions. You’re not on the wrong pages. You’re still with NYSC.
Possible extensions you may see during the registration include:
Any of the above portal addresses will take you to the official website to register. In case one link is too busy or overcrowded during the mobilization registration, kindly try the next one and next one till you’re on the less busy one.
Logging into NYSC Profile
You’re done registering for the mobilization and for one reason or the other, you need to log in to your NYSC portal. You will need to follow this quick guide.
- Visit any of the links provided above
- Click on “Login here”
- Provide your email and NYSC portal password you created during the registration
- Click on Resume to Log in.
NYSC Corps Member Dashboard
After logging to your dashboard, you will be presented with your personal details.
Here you can perform several NYSC activities. For example, below is the list of activities you can do on your NYSC dashboard:
- Change of Date of Birth
- Print NYSC Green Card
- Print Call-up Letter
- Change your account password
- Change Course of studies wrongly submitted by your school to NYSC
- Printing of PPA Letters
- Printing of Relocation letters
This post can be a perfect guide to an issue you’d wished to solve. Use it and share generously with others. You can equally find links in the post useful as they take you to related pieces.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- Can I Get Work Without NYSC Certificate? Where You Can or Can’t Work Without Serving
- NYSC Relocation/Redeployment: Process, Approval, and Cancellation
- Can I Do Masters (MSc/PGD) Before or During NYSC or at the Same Time?
- What to do Before NYSC: 3 Ways to Prepare for Life After Graduation
- What Can a Lady Do After NYSC? 4 Straight Takes for Women After Service