The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna was one of the distance learning options I recommended for candidates who wanted to consider crossing from polytechnic to university for degree courses. And in a similar post, I guided HND and BSC holders who wanted to change their disciplines to education to consider NTI.
About NTI Kaduna
- 0700 CALL MYNTI (0700 2255 69684)
- SMS :09064579779
Prospects of Studying at NTI Kaduna
Courses You Can Apply For at NTI Kaduna
- Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)
- Bachelors Degree Programme (BDP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Advanced Diploma in Education ADE Advanced Diploma in Environmental Education ADEE
- Pivotal Teacher Training Programme PTTP
- Continuing Professional Development CPD
- The Capacity Building Programmes
1. NTI Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)
- N.C.E Entry Requirements
- The MAIN requirement is 5 Credits passes in any of the following certificates. One of the Credit passes MUST be in the Subject for which the candidate intends to make it his chosen Teaching Subject.
- Grade II Teachers’ Certificate (TC-II)
- Pivotal Teachers’ Certificate (PTC)
- West African School Certificate (WASC)
- National Examination Council (NECO-SSCE)
- General Certificate Examination (GCE)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Certificate
- Higher Islamic Studies Certificate (HISC)
- Existing teachers with Five (5) Years of Teaching Experience but who are without the number of Credit passes mentioned above can be considered.
2. Bachelors Degree Programme (BDP)
- B.A. Ed (Primary)
- B.A. Ed (Social Studies)
- B.A. Ed (English)
- B.Sc. Ed (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. Ed (Integrated Science)
- B.Sc. Ed (Physical and Health Education)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with merit pass or (C) grade in addition to the minimum UTME requirements. Candidates in this group will spend a minimum of 3 years if admitted
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with pass grade lower than (C) grade and with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in addition to the *minimum UTME requirements*. Candidates in this group will spend a minimum of 4 years if admitted.
- National Diploma at upper credit from a recognized Institution and in relevant areas. Candidates in this group will spend a minimum of 3 years if admitted
- Candidates offering B.Sc. Ed must in addition to English and Mathematics possess at least a credit in Physics, Chemistry or Biology.
- Candidates offering English as the main teaching subject must, in addition to credit in English Language possess credit in Literature in English or credits in English Language and literature in English in the Teacher Grade II Certificate (TC II).
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- a minimum of a First degree (BA/B.Sc), from various disciplines with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any disciplines with a minimum Lower Credit
- Candidates must also satisfy the UTME requirements.
4. NTI Kaduna Advanced Diploma in Education (ADE)
- NCE holders who wish to upgrade their knowledge into some specialized Field in Education. These fields include School Supervision and Inspection, Early Childhood Education, Guidance & Counselling, etc.
- OND holders who want to upgrade to NCE without obtaining NCE form. The diploma will upgrade their ND certificate to NCE within a year of the course.
NTI Kaduna Admissions Method of Application and Payment
- To apply to NTI Kaduna, visit myNTI Application portal.
- Click on New Students to create an application account
- Fill your bio-data and select course on the page
- Proceed to view the amount to pay and RRR
- You can generate RRR and make payment at the back or pay directly online with Mastercard
- If you pay at the bank, return to continue the application. If online, continue after the payment
- Fill your academic details, work experience (if any), and upload documents
- Review & print the application form.
Best Related Posts