In the midst of rumor that another Npower application has opened, the support team has warned the general public; most especially the beneficiaries to disregards the Npower Moni being advertised across social media.
If you’ve been following my updates, this post should look familiar.
I have dedicated time to warn my audience from being exploited by people behind a series of messages being circulated on WhatsApp, Facebook, and the likes.
In relation to that, Npower Moni has just taken off in the air. This, according to the people behind it, was claimed to be part of the Federal Government initiatives to support unemployed Nigerians and the beneficiaries of the Npower scheme.
In an affirmative warning, the Npower support teams has released the following statement.
Dear N-Power Beneficiaries,
Please disregard news about a product called N-Power Moni. This is NOT from the Federal Government or the National Social Investment Programme Office.
Any news or links NOT shared by our verified social media handles should be deemed as FALSE.
The website behind this fake money and co-operative initiative has it that, it provides Micro Loans to N-Power Volunteers and you can get up to ₦100,000 once approved
As at the time of this report, I visited the website. The server was down, hence the page was not accessible.
I want to believe that this is just temporary. If you ever get to the page and it opens, don’t input any of your data as this is a pure scam.
Have you received any updates regards Npower and its latest application forms? Check out any of the following posts for confirmation.
- Npower N-Creative Applicants Invited for Training: See Details.
- Apply for N-Power/IBM Jumpstart Competition: Requirements, Prizes and Closing Date.
- P-YES Application May Reopen Through Knowledge Multi-Track Programme
- 2019 Npower Application/Recruitment: Portal/Website, Apply, Latest Update and Contacts.
- Npower Whatsapp Number (OFFICIAL): Platform to Ask Questions and Interact with the Support Team.