|You can still exist from Npower scheme before it is too late.|
Just recently Npower has delisted some beneficiaries from the scheme due to their being found out that they were working elsewhere.
Earlier the support team has warned all beneficiaries who are still working and earning from any state, local or federal parastatals together with the private establishment to opt out of the programme. However, some remained adamant.
As a result, another warning was released threatening to hand over those caught to the law enforcement agents. Still, some remained unconcerned.
With its promise to keep sweeping out these set of people, the body has just published another list of four beneficiaries.
The following people have been exited from the programme because they had existing jobs.
- Itumo Sunday – Civil Servant at Ebonyi ADP
- Mbam Cletus Nwosike – Civil Servant at the Judiciary High Court, Ebonyi
- Ogala Onyekachi Onwe Civil Servant at SEB CSS Ekwashi
- Ogbaga Simon Nwalegu – Civil Servant Ministry of Water
With these four and adding the last three (earlier announced), we have seven beneficiaries publicly made known.
Work is, of course, going on to sweep out more people.
If you’re wondering how the body was able to detect these people, read the post, “To NPOWER Nigeria Beneficiaries: What Happens If You Are Working Elsewhere”
Best Related Posts
- NPower Nigeria: New Application, Shortlisting, Payment and Other Updates (OFFICIAL)
- Npower Application: Start Date, Portal Link, and Latest Updates
- New Batch Npower Form: UPDATED Things to Know Before Applying
- Can Npower Beneficiaries Apply For Other Government Jobs?
- Npower Enhanced Stage Announced: What is the Possibility?