N-POWER IMPACT SERIES COMPETITION FOR 36 STATES IN NIGERIA AND FCT ABUJA
Even though some prospective Npower applicants were excepting the new registration to open, the support team surprised us with a new deal while the link for the fresh application was just given. The new deal is really mega and that’s the 36 million naira competition among the existing beneficiaries.
This completion will give 37 luck winners from each state of the nation and FCT Abuja a million naira cash prize.
The team has called on the 2016 and 2017 beneficiaries to submit Impact videos to be qualified for this challenge. Even though the 2017 beneficiaries might have not yet been impacted that much by the scheme, they might give this a trial as well.
Npower Official Announcements
Below are the official announcements with respect to the completion.
It is why we are pleased to announce that the N-Power Impact Series Competition will commence on Tuesday, November 13th at 23:00 hours. This competition is a reward package for outstanding N-Power volunteers who have impacted their communities.
And days after, they let us know what the challenge will be like
In the N-Power Impact Series Competition, 1 Beneficiary in each state has the opportunity to win 1 Million Naira. All you have to do is upload a video talking about how N-Power has impacted your life and your community. Follow the rules carefully.
And finally the completion was activated on Tuesday 12th November, 2018
The N-Power Impact Series Competition has commenced. It is open to ALL Beneficiaries. Beneficiaries have the opportunity to win 1 Million Naira each per State. Use the hashtags #ThisIsNPower and #MyImpactThroughNPower. Happy filming.
Below is the nature and procedures to take part in the Npower challenge as officially released on their Twitter handle.
The N-Power Impact Series Competition is a reward package for outstanding N-Power volunteers to invest in a business project. It is a Social Media Competition for beneficiaries to share the impact N-Power has had on them as individuals and on their respective communities by posting a 1 minute impact story video on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vimeo and YouTube with accompanying caption.
Below is the standard for the participation in the challenge
|This is the guide to how your video should be.|
Conditions of the Challenge
- The competition is open to all beneficiaries of the programme. An independent body will conduct an assessment and select three (3) beneficiaries with the most Likes, Retweets, and Shares from each state in the federation.
- The competition will commence on Tuesday, November 13th, 2018. Winner, First Runner Up and Second Runner Up from each state will receive attractive cash prizes to help the outstanding beneficiaries invest in beneficiaries.
- For clarity, 1 beneficiary each from the 36 states and the FCT will win One Million Naira as first prizes while 1st and 2nd runner up in each state will win 250,000 and 100,000 Naira respectively.
Best Related Posts
- Npower Registration Suspended. See Newly Announced Date it will start
- Npower: The list of De-listed Beneficiaries from the Schemes
- 2016 Npower to Continue Earning Stipends in the Enhanced Stage to be Announced
- To NPOWER Nigeria Beneficiaries: What Happens If You Are Working Elsewhere
- NPOWER Redeployment of Beneficiaries: What You Must Know