A few candidates had been trying to check and print their NECO results and after entering the candidate’s number, Token and exams type, and year, all they got was an error “No CA3” instead of the expected result page. This seems to be very rampant lately.
If you must find a solution to this, consider reading this post to the end.
Why No CA3 Error?
These must be filled online while entering each candidates’ data. CA 1 means first term test, CA 2 means 2nd term test, and CA 3 means third term test. All these scores must be submitted, normally, during the NECO June/July registration.
However, some schools might, by mistake, not added their candidates’ CA3. This was why you received this error why trying to check your result.
Will My Result Be Released Sooner?
Having said that, below are the procedures for each affected school to correct the errors and let students be able to see their results.
Schools Should Make Payment of N20,000 for Late CA 3 Submission
Use these steps to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin your purchase.
- Select the CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
What Candidates must Do Regards this
With time, hopefully not too late, NECO will release your result. Then you can check and print.
How to Know When Finally Released
You can also be reaching out to your school and exams officer to find out if they’d done the right thing or results released.
Best Related Posts
- Universities Accepting WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and GCE, How to Combine, How to Check, etc
- Is Re-Uploading of O’level Results to JAMB Portal for Everyone?
- List of Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges Accepting Awaiting Results
- Check If Your O’level (SSCE) Result Has Been Truly Uploaded to JAMB Website/Portal
- Can I Rewrite WAEC After My Admission To a University, Polytechnic, or College? See Answer