2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATES
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
The Application Forms for the 2018/2019 National Merit Scholarship will be available on this site and will be announced in the newspapers from October 2018. The form must be completed online. Details of the application process will be given in due course.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Possess proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Possess proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Possess proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Possess proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Who Cannot Apply
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Registration Requirements and Criteria
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA (for 200 level applicants)
Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
S/N Scholarship Level Amount (N)
1 Tertiary Student N150,000 per Student per Academic Year
Ready to apply, visit the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship application page.
Best Related Posts
- Apply for MTN CEM Program Internship: Opened to Nigerian Graduates
- Sterling Bank Plc Internship Program for Undergraduates and Second Degree Applicants.
- NBC Internships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates: Naija Coke Summership 2018
- Apply for Google EMEA AdCamp Program in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Apply for LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians and Other Countries