NIGERIAN MILITARY SCHOOL (NMS) ZARIA APPLICATION FORM FOR 2021/2022 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, and guardians that the Nigerian Military School admission form into JSS1.
The entrance application form can be bought online while applicants must follow the instructions and guides as laid down below.
About Nigerian Military School (NMS)
The Nigerian Military School Zaria, founded as the Boys-Company of Nigeria in 1954, was established under the auspices of the Nigerian Regiment Training center of the Royal West African Frontier Force
NMS now runs six years training programme broken into Junior and Senior Secondary classes of three years duration each. All the subjects required by this policy are being taught at the School by able and qualified officers, senior non-commissioned officers, Ministry of Defence staff, temporary staff, and youth corps members.
The School also conducts a leadership training programme to inculcate confidence and the desired leadership traits on to the Boys. To enhance its status, a Governing Board headed by the Chief of Administration (Army), was constituted to oversee the running of the School.
THE SCHOOL from its establishment to date has produced numerous senior military officers and senior staff in both government and private sectors. Its contributions to economic and socio-political development in Nigeria are in no way measurable.
Entry Requirements for Admission into NMS
Once every year, NMS opens admission for suitably qualified candidates to apply. The application period usually opens between the middle of February to the end of May. NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only. Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Find below, the key entry requirements for admission into NMS:
- The Candidate must be a male Nigerian.
- The Candidate must be at least 12 years old and not more than 14 years old by September of the year of entry.
- The Candidate must have completed Primary School education.
- The Candidate must be medically and physically fit.
- The Candidate must be of good moral character.
- The Candidate must fill and submit his application form online through this portal.
- The Candidate must sit for the Entrance Examination on the scheduled date and at the venue chosen by him while filling the online application form.
- Candidates are to report to the Examination Centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Exam Photocard as generated from the portal. Candidates without Exam Photocard shall NOT be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for the selection interview will be required to come with original copies of the Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin, and Exam Photocard.
Please note that:
- Admission into NMS is open to all male Nigerians who fulfill the given entry requirements. It is NOT restricted to only children of Military Personnel.
- NMS does NOT accept students on transfer from other schools. All candidates must enroll at JSS 1 and then work hard and diligently to complete their education and training up to SS 3.
NMS Application Form Closing Date/Deadline
The Portal Is Open Now, Closing On 29 May 2021 At 11:59 PM.
Method of Application and Payment
Interested candidates must fill the Application form online by following these procedures:
- Visit the school admission page or click https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/candidates/apply.php
- If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN tab.
- If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE tab:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in the candidate’s personal information and click “Next”
- In Step 3, fill in the candidate’s contact details and click “Next”
- In Step 4, fill in other details and click “Next”
- Finally, click “Generate Form” to complete the form creation.
- NMS Application Form Fee is ₦2,300.00 only. Payments can be made securely online through this portal or by going to a bank to pay.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instructions on how to pay).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
Application Submission and Printing
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice, and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- NDA Admission Form is Out. See Requirements, Courses, Price, Closing Date
- NDA: How to Gain Admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy. Step By Step Guide
- NDA: Answers to Students Questions on Nigerian Defence Academy Admission
- Nigerian Army University Bui (NAUB) Post UTME Form is Out. See Requirements, Courses, Cut-Off Marks, etc