Are you an admission seeker for the University of Ilorin Remedial (Predegree) programme? If yes, be informed that the admission list is now out for applicants to check their status through the remedial portal.
Steps to Check UNILORIN Remedial Admission Status
Below are the procedures to check yours.
- Visit UNILORIN Remedial portal.
- Click on the Remedial Login or Visit this link directly https://remedial.unilorin.edu.ng/rem_login.php
- Enter your Login ID e.g. UIL/REM2020/00XX
- Enter your surname (in small letters) as your password.
- Click Login to see your admission status
Payment of UNILORIN Remedial Acceptance
- You are to pay the acceptance fee, if lucky to be offered admission.
- Note that the Remedial Application Form Fee is N15,000.00 excluding N150.00 bank charges. Also, the application without online payment is not complete.
- You will make the payment online using your ATM card through the Remita platform.
- Note that you will need MasterCard to make this payment successfully
- Avoid paying through a bank as that can delay your confirmation of payment
What Next After Paying the Acceptance Fee
- Sign your local government attestation page printed during your registration
- Take the Attestation with your O’level results, Birth Certificate, and other relevant documents about you to the University of Ilorin Re media Centre in FuFu Ilorin Kwara State for screening.
- After this, you will be instructed to pay the school and accommodation fee.
- Then, return back to school for lectures.
Important Warnings for New Remedial Candidates
Best Related Posts
- UNILORIN List of Available Courses, UTME and SSCE subjects Requirement
- UNILORIN Remedial Admissions: Here are the catchment Areas and How they Affect Admission
- UNILORIN Admission: Post UTME, Direct Entry, Remedial, Postgraduate, and Others
- UNILORIN Post UTME Portal Issues, Change of Course and Payment Problems and Solutions
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admissions: Price, Closing Date, Procedures, and Guide to Apply