Nigerian Police Force has finally shortlisted the names of their successful applicants who are to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment exercise. See the next 4 stages to expect after the shortlisting.
However, very many luck applicants had checked and known their screening date but yet to get the invitation letters which the force promised will be sent to their emails before their respective screening date.
Therefore, applicants are to keep checking their emails inbox or spam for the letter.
For those who want to know the contents of the letter, and how it looks, I’ve got you covered here. It is best to know how what will be on yours so you can set ahead of the time.
Below is an invitation for an applicant.
INVITATION TO ATTEND A PHYSICAL DOCUMENT SCREENING FOR THE 2019 REQUIREMENT EXERCISE INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE AS A POLICE CONSTABLE
Sequel to your application for recruitment into the Nigeria police force as a police constable (PC), I am directed to invite you for a screening exercise scheduled as follows
Date: 4th July, 2019
Venue: Prol. Dora akinyale women development centre, enugun-onisha expressway, awka
Time: 9:00am prompt:
Screening table: you shall be screened on table “A”
2. You are to dress In plain white T-shirt/short and come with a printed copy of this letter, as this admits you into the screening venue
3. you must present a telephone handset bearing the number 070131xxxxx which you provided as your main telephone number during your online application.
4. Furthermore, you are to present original copies of the following documents:
i. this letter of invitation (NOT PHOTOCOPY) with your recent passport photograph affixed in the space provided above:
ii. your duly completed guarantor’s Form .
iii. letter sent to your Email ([email protected]) containing your personal information when you submitted your online application:
iv. certificate of local government area of origin,
v. educational certificate, and
vi. Biryh certificate/declaration of age.
5. if you are successful in this screening exercise, you would be required to sit for an Aptitude Test in your state of origin on the 3rd of August, 2019.
6. you are to adhere strictly to the contents of this letter of invitation, as no excuse will be entertained.
Bashar Kabir Umar
Director, Police recruitment
For permanent secretary/secretary to the Commission
The few things to change in yours will be dates and venue.
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Police List of Qualified Constable Applicants is Out for 2019 Recruitment
- Nigerian Police (NPF) To Recruit 30,000 Applicants. Latest Recruitment Update
- Npower Application: New Registration May Not Open Again – Here is Why
- Nigerian Police Recruitment: 4 Reasons Why You Must Apply Before the Closing Date
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is Out. See Qualifications, Positions and How to Apply