INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY 2019 RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW
1. The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test held on 13 April 2019.
The candidates are to attend an interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos from Monday 29 July – Tuesday 27 August 2019. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bedsheets and pillowcases
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30 passport sized photographs on white background.
2. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she shall be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
4. Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result to an automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
5. The candidates are to attend the interview by states in the following order:
Batch A. Monday 29 Jul – Wednesday 7 August 2019.
(2) Akwa Ibom
Batch B. Thursday 8 – Saturday 17 August 2019.
(4) Cross River
Batch C. Sunday 18 – Tuesday 27 August 2019.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.
Ready to check your name? Visit Nigerian Navy shortlisting page or click http://joinnigeriannavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/SUCCESSFUL-CANDIDATES.pdf