|Nigerian Army University logo|
You’re on the right page if you want to know about the Nigerian army university, their courses, how to apply to the university, the website or admission portal, etc
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and admission seekers that university admission into various degree courses is out. All interested candidates should take note as follows.
If you’re reading this after the closing date of the form and you still have interest in the school, subscribe to this blog to receive email message when a new form is announced.
Background of the Nigerian Army University Biu
The University’s SECOND admission exercise is in the year 2020. The acting vice-chancellor of the Nigerian Army University, David Malgwi has said the university is scheduled to begin academic activities in the 2020/2021 session.
While speaking at the foundation-laying ceremony of the university on Tuesday, October 30, 2018, Malgwi said the institution will begin operations with five faculties and 39 courses/programmes.
According to him, the institute was designed to operate with 14 faculties, 113 departments, and 493 programmes. See the official 2020/2021 cut-off marks for the courses.
The university is designed to create the critical mass required for research, innovations, testing, and development of military equipment in the 21st-century setting.
ADMISSIONS INTO UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the university as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with 180 points and above for UTME, to apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The exercise has been slated run between 30th April 2021 to 13th May 2021.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and send the receipt to the designated email (check Method of application section below). Other activities involved in online screening are as follows:
NAUB Post UTME/Admission Requirement
Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
- Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening
- For the 2020/2021 admission session, candidates interested in studying at NAUB are to change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website. Candidates are to also upload their credentials to the portal and pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only).
NAUB Post UTME Closing Date
All applications for admissions will close on 13th May 2021. Subscribe to this blog if you want to know when the next form is on sales or if extended.
NAUB Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net
- Search for Nigerian Army University Biu as a biller
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit. Make sure you fill your NAMES Correctly and slash that with your JAMB registration Number e.g John Adoyebi Joel/21378901HH
- Select your payment options. and click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE)
- You can otherwise print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to [email protected] Make sure you include your Names and JAMB registration number in the subject of the email.
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission
- These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.
- Candidates are advised to visit the University’s website at https://naub.edu.ng and the Nigerian Army Website at www.army.mil.ng from time to time for important information after application.
For further inquiries, please contact us on 07037775329 and 08181373087.
Best Related Posts
- NDA Admission Form is Out. See Requirements, Courses, Price, Closing Date
- NDA: List of Approved Courses of the Nigerian Defence Academy
- NDA: Answers to Students Questions on Nigerian Defence Academy Admission
- NDA: How to Gain Admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy. Step By Step Guide
- POLAC Admission List is Out – Check Final Names Shortlisted