|Nigerian Army logo|
This is to announce to the general public that the candidate registration web portal for 81RRI for Trades/Non-tradesmen and women is now open for interested candidates.
The online registration for 81 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women has commenced on 14 Februray 2021. Contact our social media platforms or call 193 for further details.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 22 – 26 years.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
- The application starts on 15th February 2021 and closes on 6th April 2021.
Nigerian Army Method of Application
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal (See the at the end of the post)
- Create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Official Notice and Special Warnings
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin from 12 to 28 April 2021.
- Candidates are also to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include: regular washing of hands, use of face masks, and observing physical distance
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on the date to be announced later on the website.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 26 April 2021.
Ready to apply?
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is Out. See Qualifications, Positions, and How to Apply
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form is Out. Airmen and Women Application Guidelines
- NSCDC Recruitment Form is Out: Positions Opened and How to Apply
- NDLEA Recruitment Ongoing: Positions, Requirements, and Link to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruit Form is Out. Procedures, Requirements, and Positions