|Nigerian Airforce Official Logo|
APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2021)
is to inform the general public that the recruitment application form
into the Nigerian Airforce is now opened to all interested applicants.
The exercise is meant to take up QUALIFIED men and women into the
force through the Airmen and Airwomen recruitment.
Nigerian Airforce Background
Nigerian Air Force is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is
one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and
aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier
Alpha Jets, 12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
Recruitment Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022 for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years by 30 June 2021 for tradesmen/women. Those applying as Assistant Chaplains/Assistant Imams and Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must
possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE
or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
- Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30th March 2021.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise dates will be held from 17th May to 12th July 2021.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ driver’s license or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the
website or call the following technical support
lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802
and 09055840142 or Email: [email protected]
- All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
Method of Application into Nigerian Airforce
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of an application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Application form is Out: Positions, Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment form is Out. See Website, Procedures and Closing Date
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is Out. See Qualifications, Positions and How to Apply
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment: What Prospective Applicants Should Know
- Npower Gives Link to Apply for N-Build Intakes: See How To Apply