This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Air Force application form for graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets is out.
|Nigerian Airforce Official Logo|
Below are the general and specific requirements for all interest applicants
All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunication, Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
- Administration: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, Sports, Music/Instrument Technology, Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management.
- IT/Sciences: Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GIS/Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies, Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Statistics/Record Analyst, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Biochemistry.
- Education: Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Arts, History and Languages namely French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic languages.
- Professions Allied to Medicine: Nutrition, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Vet Medicine, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Orthopedic Surgeon, Physicians, Paediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists.
- Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs: Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Legal Studies: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
Method of Application/Guidelines to Fill Form
Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at the official Nigerian Airforce Website for Recruitment – www.airforce.mil.ng. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – 3 above are not applicable to them, however, the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Important Application Notice
- Online Registration Starts on 19 October 2018 and closes on 16 November 2018.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information, see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates and Experienced Applicants
- UBA Job Vacancies for Graduates and Experienced Applicants
- NPower Nigeria: New Application, Shortlisting, Payment and Other Updates (OFFICIAL)
- 9Mobile Jobs: Latest Vacancies for Msc, Bsc, HND, ND, NCE, SSCE etc
- WHO Jobs for Msc, Bsc, HND, ND, NCE and SSCE Holders (All States in Nigeria)