Checking NECO Results of 2000 till 2018 June/July
NECO result is out and you’re set to see your grades. Follow the step by step guide below to check.
Note that this method applies to both NECO June/July till Nov/Dec (2017) results. However, for those candidates want to check results from 2018, 2019, 2020 etc June/July or Nov/Dec, follow the guide here.
2 Steps to check NECO results
- Buy a checker or checking card at nearest NECO office or café
- Visit NECO result checking page at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
At the resulting page, fill your details as follows:
- Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only at NECO office. Price may be higher if you buy from dealer or nearest internet cafe.
In case of any difficulty in checking your result, contact any of the NECO helplines below;
08069232760, 08052218069, 08052218070, 08126886938, 08126886939, 08189342653, 08189342754
Solutions to NECO Results Checking Issues
I have checked my result before, but now I check and it’s complaining “Card already used by another candidate”.
First, make sure you are not using a wrong card. Also, check that you don’t make mistake in the registration number you enter.
Second, check your last two alphabets. If you use small letters before, change to CAPITAL. If you write CAPITAL letters before, change to small.
I enter correct information but it complains, “record not found”
You can receive this error if:
- Your result has not been released yet
- You made mistake in any of the exams type, registration number or year selected.
You can also return to your school to confirm if you’re given wrong registration number during the exams. The school can help.
I’ve covered several questions and answers in the post “NECO: Answers to Your Questions on National Examination Council (NECO)”. You can click to read.