|Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Official Logo|
2021/2022 ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR THE NIGERIAN DEFENSE ACADEMY (NDA) – 73rd REGULAR COURSE
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army, Navy, and Airforce (Jointly Owned) University admission form is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 73rd REGULAR COURSE.
All intending applicants for the Nigerian Army Cadet admission must read the following guide to obtain the form and have their questions answered.
This post will address some candidates’ concerns among which are:
- What are the requirements for NDA?
- What is the age limit for NDA?
- How can I join NDA?
- What is the price of the NDA form?
- What is the NDA website or portal to apply?
Let’s get started.
Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants applying for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must select the Nigerian Defence Academy as the First Choice Institution.
- Such applicants are expected to sit for JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME)
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level (SSCE) results – WAEC, NECO, NABTEB. Such grades must be from relevant subjects to their proposed courses – including English and Mathematics. See SSCE entry requirements for your own courses here.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, but the Nigerian Airforce does not accept female candidates for now.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age but not older than 21 years old as of the month of August 2021
|Click on the icon “Purchase Form” to get started|
Screening Test Conditions
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts and Social Sciences and Science while 210 mark score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the centre of choice.
Screening Test Date and Requirements
- The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the POST-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on a date to be announced later.
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB Result slip, and (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
- The photographs would show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam centre, Course of study, and Signature at the back.
- Only Successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Administration and Training
- Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets and 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Airforce cadets.
- On Successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA).
- They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Force of Nigeria
Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the application portal for NDA admission.
- Click on “Purchase Form to get started. Here, you will create an account. You will need a working email and phone number to create an applicant’s profile. Make a careful choice of your password too. The password must contain at least one capital letter, one number and character (such as @Man123 – this is just an example please)
- Log in to your email. A confirmation message must be sent to your inbox/spam. Click the confirmation link.
- After this, log in to your NDA account with your email and the password (earlier created).
- Now, make payment for the form online through the Remita platform. The form price is N3,500 (excluding N100 Remita online charge). You can also make payment at any commercial bank across the nation by copying your RRR code at this stage and present it at the counter.
- After the payment, proceed to fill the form.
- Print the completed form and acknowledgement slip after the final submission
Application Closing Date: Saturday, 24th April 2021 (now extended till 129th June 2021).
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Police Academy (POLAC) Admission forms for UTME candidates is On Sales
- Updated List of 42 Federal Universities in Nigeria – Government Approved
- How JAMB and Each School Will Give Admission This Year
- When is the Next JAMB form Coming Out? What Applicants Must Know
- JAMB UTME Result: Can I Use My Score for 3 or More Years?