ELIGIBILITY, REQUIREMENTS, AND GUIDELINES TO APPLY FOR 2019 (NBC) NAIJA COKE SUMMERSHIP
Nigeria Bottling Company (NBC) kicks off her first Coke Summership in Nigeria in July 2018. This CCHBC wide initiative; going live in Nigeria for the first time is a three-month internship initiative designed to attract final year undergraduates and postgraduate/MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility while still in school.
This refreshing business experience tagged the “Naija Coke Summership” is put together for students at home and abroad. The program will provide them a robust developmental platform with us to gain industry experience during their academic break and provide us with potential talents for our business in the future.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
Launching of the Second Edition of Naija Coke Summership
We are launching the second edition of our “Naija Coke Summership” – a three-month internship program designed to attract final-year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in June and end in August in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
NBC Internships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Eligibility criteria
- Currently in the final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be in penultimate or final year by the date of application
- A student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition, and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity, and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Best Related Posts