2021/2022 NATIONAL COMMON ENTRANCE ADMISSION FORM IS NOW ON SALES
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges will be held throughout the country and other interested foreign countries.
Below are the guidelines to apply.
2021/2022 Common Entrance Examination Form On Sales.
- Registration Fees: N2,500
- Stamp Duty Fees: N50
- Service Charge: N50
- Total Amount: N2,600
Registration Requirements and Eligibility
- The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) is for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges.
- Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible to write the exam.
- The registration period is from March 24, 2021 to May 29, 2021
- The website will be closed from 12.00 midnight May 28, 2021
- The examination will hold throughout the country on Saturday, May 29, 2021 (Download the Time-table)
- All final year pupils of primary schools who shall not be less than 10 years by September 2021 are eligible to take the exam.
Method of Application and Payment
In order to register a candidate(s) for NCEE, Parents/ Guardians must:
- Click the blue button to the right of your screen or visit this link ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Create an online account
- Activate the account (in their email)
- Make a payment of N2600 including transaction charges
- Register candidate(s)
- Print photo card
Note: Each centre has a maximum of 250 candidates. Once the centre is full, you can no longer select that centre.
How to Check Result of the Entrance Exams
- With the new NECO Results System, candidates can either log in to their account (option 1) or visit the NECO Results portal to check their results (option 2).
- Option 1 (Via NCEE Portal
- Login to your account via the NCEE portal (ncee.neco.gov.ng)
- Click Results on the Menu
- View your result
Option 2 (Via NECO Results Portal)
- Visit result.neco.gov.ng
- Enter Exam number, exam type & Year.
- View your result
Step by Step Registration Guideline
1. Visit https://ncee.neco.gov.ng/
|NCEE registration home page|
2. Click on “Register here” to start your registration
Here, enter all the necessary information. Make sure you use a valid phone number and email. This is because they will send a link to your email and you have to log into it to confirm the registration.
3. Confirm the account through the email message sent to you.
4. Now login at the home page again. Use the email/phone number together with the password chosen.
5. Enter the number of candidates to register and proceed to payment. Payment is made online through Remita platform using your ATM card (MasterCard is recommended)
6. After payment, click on Register to open the application form, fill and submit.
7. After that, print the photocard to be used to enter exams hall on the day of exams.
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Military School (NMS JSS1) Form is Out: Price and Closing Date
- GCE Harder than WAEC? Differences To Expect
- Can I Write WAEC, NECO, or GCE in SS 1 or SS 2? See Answer
- Federal Teachers Scheme Jobs (FTS): Update)
- 829 FCT-ABUJA Accredited NYSC, WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB Cafes or Registration Centres