ADVERTS FOR 2020/2021 NABTEB PRIVATE CANDIDATES (NOV/DEC) EXAMINATION FORM
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and prospective applicants that the NABTEB form is now on sale and can be obtained by registering online. All interested applicants and cafes should note the terms and conditions of the application as detailed by the board below.
Where To Buy NABTEB Examination Form And The Fees
The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,500 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
- Registration PINs/Slots for the above-named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
- Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration PINs/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
- Candidates may also visit the Board’s website at registration.nabtebnigeria.org.
NABTEB Registration Procedures and Guidelines
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport/registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed on the NABTEB application portal and submit.
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
Materials Allowed For NABTEB Examinations
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the Examination Hall with GSM handset and other electronic gadgets.
Date and Time of Examination
- It is imperative for candidates to check the date and the time of commencement of their papers from the examination timetable and their examination centre or from the Board’s website.
- Generally, morning papers commence at 9.00 a.m., and candidates are to arrive at their examination centres at least half an hour before the commencement of each paper.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the hall, unless on confirmed health ground, until 30 minutes to full time for a 3-hour paper or 10 minutes to full time for an objective paper. Where a health problem is confirmed, the centre supervisor is under instruction to ensure that question paper and other worked materials are not taken out of the examination hall. Similarly, no candidate is allowed into an examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of a paper.
- All practical/oral tests are expected to commence at 9.00 a.m. as indicated on the timetable. Candidates must report at the centres where they are expected to write their practical/oral examination at the scheduled time on the timetable.
Exams Conditions for Visually-Challenged Candidates
- Visually-challenged candidates would also register online but must clearly state the nature of their challenges.
- Privilege should be given to all Albinos who will be writing the Examinations:
- For Objective – Extra 10 Minutes.
- For Practical – Extra 20 Minutes.
(i) Candidates are strongly advised to make use of standard cybercafé for their entries.
(ii) Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates
- AWAITING RESULTS: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admission
- NECO: Answers to Your Questions on National Examination Council (NECO)
- How to Check NECO Results on http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
- WAEC GCE Registration: WASSCE 1st and 2nd Series Exams, form Procedures, Guidelines and Details
- Eight Steps to Check WAEC (WASSCE) result on https://www.waecdirect.org
- WAEC: 13 Answers to Students’ Questions on West African Examination Council