In just two weeks of launching the Impact Series Competition for the existing Npower beneficiaries, the support team has received a dozen videos from beneficiaries across the nation.
Remember, the support team has thrown in the air a 37 million naira challenge among the volunteers and they’re expecting a beneficiary from each state to catch a million naira.
Contestants have already been making their videos and submitting them to the team. These videos can be found under the dedicated Twitter handle.
In case you an existing beneficiary and you wish to take part in the ongoing competition, all it requires is a minute video and some sharings on the internet.
Step to Take Part in the Npower Impact Series Competition
Follow the guide below to take part in the Npower Impact Series Competition
- Create a video of Npower impacts in your lives or the community at large (Not more than a minute)
- Share the video on Impact competition handle #NPowerNG or #ThisIsNPower
- The share on other social channels such as Facebook, Instagram etc. Be sure you add the hashtag #ThisIsNPower. This is the only way the team will be aware that the traffic is coming from your video.
Having said that, some critics believe Federal government is doing all these to lure Nigerian youth to voting for the APC administration comes 2019 general election.
What is your view on this? Share with us in the comment section below.
Best Related Posts
- Good News for 2016 Npower Beneficiaries – FG Continues Payment of Stipends Beyond November
- 2017 Npower Beneficiaries Devices Update: What You Should Know
- Npower Gives Link to Apply for N-Build 2018/2019 Intakes
- New Npower Registration Opens: 2018 Applications for N-Build
- To NPOWER Nigeria Beneficiaries: What Happens If You Are Working Elsewhere