The question is: Won’t that affect those candidates who registered with those CBT centres?
JAMB Threatens The Affected Candidates Who Register at Those Centres
JAMB Says You Won’t Be Affected If Your CBT Centre is Delisted
The reason for this was because of the earlier position of the matriculation body that it has earlier warned candidates to patronize accredited CBT centres only.
The body expressed its disappointment to find out that some applicants still went on to register elsewhere – especially those who were later caught to be using accredited CBT centre licenses. But they were not the originally approved firms for the registrations.
When a candidate asked if he has to worry about his registration and admission because of JAMB’s anger, the answer was warm.
Best of luck!
Best Related Posts
- Will I Be Offered Admission if I Change Institutions? See Answer
- Check If Your O’level Result Has Been Truly Uploaded to JAMB Website/Portal
- Log Into JAMB CAPS on Phone, Computer: Step By Step Guide
- Can I Do JAMB Change of Institution Before Exams/Result?
- Will My Second/Third Choice School Give Me Admission