|MAPOLY/OGUN Poly Logo|
UPDATE: Post UTME form still on sales. 2-Year Daily Part-time form is still on sales together with HND application forms. The polytechnic will not conduct post UTME exams.
MAPOLY (Ogun Poly) Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia as their first or second choice(s) of Institution(s) during the 2020 UTME and score 120 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia as either their first and/ or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME and will like to study in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta.
- Candidates must have written 4 relevant subjects for their proposed courses during the UTME.
- Candidates are to access the Polytechnic Website with the payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) processing fee only through a Debit card from any bank of their choice(s).
- Candidates will be expected to complete the screening form on-line.
MAPOLY (Ogun Poly) List of Courses/Programmes
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure &Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Arts and Industrial Design
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Mass Communication
MAPOLY (Ogun Poly) Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online at www.mapoly.edu.ng with effect from the date of this publication to 9th September 2020 (now extended until further notice).
- Candidates are to access the Website with Cash/Debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only at any bank of choice.
- Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address(es), phone number(s), etc)
- Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the screening on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Friday, 7th August 2020 (now extended until further notice)
Requirements for MAPOLY (Ogun Poly) Screening Exercise
- Original & Photocopy of the UTME notification of result slip
- Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
- Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
Best Related Posts
- Can I Study Nursing in University with OND SLT or NCE? See Answer
- Are Polytechnics Offering Medicine, Nursing, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Law, etc? See Answer
- List of Polytechnics Offering Mass Communication
- List of Polytechnics Offering Local Government Studies
- Differences Between Polytechnics and Monotechnics (Admission Guide for UTME Candidates)