This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the Ogun State Polytechnic, Abeokuta (Moshood Abiola Polytechnic) daily part-time form is now on sale for the National Diploma (ND) programmes.
A daily part-time programme is a 2-year National Diploma course that awards you the certificate after completion. When done, you can proceed to your Industrial Training (IT) for one year and after to Higher National Diploma course in the same polytechnic or another. You can also cross to a university for the same or related course through the JAMB Direct entry form.
The polytechnic requires applications from candidates who want to undergo the 2-year National Diploma courses without the need to write or pass UTME.
Below are the details including the available daily part-time (DPT) courses, entry requirements, price, and application portal (link).
Available Courses for MAPOLY ND Part-Time Programmes
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure &Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Building Technology
- Art and Industrial Design
- Urban and Regional PlanningEngineering Courses
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
MAPOLY ND Daily Part-Time Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in relevant O’level subjects (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings
- Applicants don’t need to write JAMB or pass the UTME before being able to apply i.e you can apply whether you write/pass JAMB or not.
- However, all applicants must be registered for the JAMB part-time registration to obtain a valid JAMB registration number at the nearest JAMB offices or CBT centres
- Candidates should be sure they’re at least 16 years of ages before obtaining the DPT form
MAPOLY ND Daily Part-Time Form Method of Application and Payment
- Prospective applicants should visit the polytechnic admission portal or click https://mapoly.edu.ng/web/
- Locate the admission news and click
- Read the admission requirements for each of the courses
- Sign up or register. Then, make a payment of N7,500 through an online transaction. You will need your ATM card at this point
- After the payment, fill the application form and submit it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip together with the evidence of the submitted application.
After the Application for MAPOLY Dially Part-Time (DPT), What Next?
- Remember to obtain the JAMB part-time form as earlier noted.
- Applicants are to be regularly be visiting the polytechnic admission portal
- A link will be made available on your dashboard to monitor your admission status. Here, you can check if the polytechnic has offered you admission or otherwise.
- If admitted, pay the acceptance fee and proceed to the polytechnic for physical checking of your credentials for fresher registration and documentation.
- After this, you can join the class for lectures.
Best Related posts