YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO (FORMERLY NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY, KANO)
Candidates who have chosen Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano as First Choice in the 2020/2021 application for admission through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are invited to register ONLINE for and attend a SCREENING Exercise scheduled as follows: –
Date: to be announced later
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
- For UTME Candidates: Main Campus along Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano
- For D.E. Candidates: City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
Maitama Sule University: Updated List of Courses/Departments
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. English
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Ed. Economics
- B.A. Ed. Biology
- B.A. Ed. Chemistry
- B.A. Ed. Geography
- B.A. Ed. Mathematics
- B.A. Ed. Physics
- BLS. Library and Information Science
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. English
- B.A. History
- B.A. International Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. Applied Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- BSc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship Studies
- B.Sc. Geography
Maitama Sule University Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as the first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above (Cut off Mark) in the 2020 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2020/2021 Admissions Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2020 UTME result Slip or 2020 D.E online registration SLIP.
- D.E. Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts-based programmes respectively.
Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate, or statement of result or DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUDE TEST in English Language, Mathematics, and General Studies on the date to be announced later, while D.E. Candidates will undergo a Screening Exercise on the date to be announced later.
- Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test or Screening Exercise on the dates stated above.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2020 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
Registration and Payment Guidelines
- The online registration has commenced while the closing date is will be announced later.
- Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening and click on “2020 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as of the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Best Related Posts