You’re on the right page if you want to know if LUTH School of nursing form is out. You will also see list courses offered or departments in LUTH, learn about LUTH admission processes, know LUTH website and follow up on LUTH exams, results and admission list updates.
After completing a three-year Basic Nursing Programme, you’re qualified as a Registered Nurse (RN). Hence, you can work with this. You can as well proceed for Midwifery studies in the same school or another to have Registered Midwifery (RM). You can instead proceed to a university (degree) though direct entry in order to obtain Bsc Nursing (BSN).
Background of the School of Nursing
The School of Nursing situated within the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba is an outstanding Nursing Institution that ranks among the top nursing schools in Nigeria.
The core principle is based on excellence as the school of nursing seeks to exceed expectation in grooming young nursing students, bridge the widening gap between theory and practice as well as contribute immensely to the growth/stability of Health care system in Nigeria.
The School which is almost 60 years old can boast of an academic environment which is rich in clinical education, practical learning and innovative research. Its e-library and state of the art simulation laboratory is second to none among Schools of Nursing in Nigeria.
- While the courses are nursing council curriculum-based, they provide some necessary facilities that allow you to study at ease.
- The course structure is one of the most flexible in Nigerian nursing education and offers the opportunity to study in many ways. This is combined with the opportunity to live in one of Nigeria greatest cities.
- The study choice open to you at the school of nursing, LUTH is unusual because of the flexibility.
2020/2021 Sales of the Admission Forms
The sales of Application Form is on, applicants are to obtain their application code from the Admission Office SON LUTH Idiaraba ONLY. Please note that the application form closes on Friday 7th of June 2020.
Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be SSCE holder and have at credit possesses in the following O’level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- SSCE results acceptable for admission are WAEC, NECO, and GCE. NABTEB results may not be used for nursing admission.
- Applicants must not be less than 17 years old as at the period of admission.
Method of Application and Payment
To apply for the application form please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Applicants are to obtain application code from the Admission Office SON LUTH Idiaraba ONLY
- From the SON website click on SON Portal at http://schools.luth.gov.ng/
- From the portal home page click on the Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- The first phase of the entrance exam is JUNE 15th 2020.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
Application Form Price, Closing and Exams Date
- APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
- Closing Date: until further notice
- Entrance Exam 1st Phase: to be announced later
After the Application, What Next?
- Kaduna State College of Nursing Form is Out: FREE Nursing Admission, Procedures
- School of Nursing Kishi Admission Form is Out. Procedures, Requirements, Price and Closing Date
- Universities Offering Nursing – UTME Subjects Combination/DE Grade and SSCE (O’level) Requirements
- Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola Form is Out. See Details
- Kastina State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Forms on Sales. See Details