They then promised to announce a new date in a few weeks. I proposed about 4 weeks to wait for the new development in my post, “Npower Registration Suspended. See Newly Announced Date it will start”. But with the team working on the application link right now, the form may not take that long.
The good news is that the team has opened the link where the form will be filled on their website.
Here is the N-Build registration link. https://npowerbuild.npvn.ng
- You can bookmark the page and keep revisiting to see when it goes live.
- N-Build category of Npower is opened to non-graduates applicants. Yet, graduates who wish to be trained for the category can equally apply.
|Latest information on the application portal|
What You Must Know About N-Build Category
- Read details of fields to be trained for if selected
- N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of a skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
- The focus industries include: Building Services, Construction. Built Environment Services, Utilities, Automotive, Aluminium and Gas
- Applicants are likely to be paid N10,000 only instead of the N30,000 for the graduate category (N-Teach, N-Health and N-Agro)
Selection preference for N-Build Applicants
- Currently Unemployed
- No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Aged between 18-35
- Interest in fixing, building and creating things
Duration of the training: 3 Months
Nature of Npower Build Scheme
N-Power Build members can aspire to a career in construction, works and housing. Possible destinations include:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building and Construction services
Ready to Apply, Visit the registration page now.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Applicants should follow the guidelines below to fill application form:
- Visit Npower Application Portal for 2018/2019 Registration
- Click on Apply (if the Apply button is not active now, kindly check back shortly)
- The form will open for you to start the registration.
- Fill all bio-data and other details CORRECTLY
- All applicants must be Nigerians
- All Applicants must have their qualification credentials
- All passports must have a passport, national ID or voter’s card and BVN ready before registering
- Print out your completed registration slip or acknowledgment slip for reference