STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO APPLY FOR LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY PDFORM
Here is a complete guide for you if you seek admission into LAUTECH Ogbomoso Pre-degree programme. The post will take you through details including SSCE requirements for the PD course, duration of the course, price, what to meet up with before 100 level admission and LAUTECH helps and support in case need supports along. Application closes on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
LAUTECH PD Admission Requirements
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO, GCE Ordinary Level or WAEC, NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Any Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
LUATECH PD Programme Duration
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months with an intensive and compulsory 3 months ICT programme.
Placement into degree programmes will be based on:
- performance at the end of the programme,
- admission requirements,
- vacancy in the desired degree programme, and
- participation in ICT intensive training.
- Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain the 2021 UTME forms, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Application Form Price
- Application Form Fee: N10,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration PlatformNote that a bank transaction charge of N300:00 per transaction applies for all InterSwitch payments
- During the registration, you will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
LAUTECH Pre-degree Method of Application and Payment
- Click on “here to apply” link at the top of this web page.
- You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site.
- The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you to access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning applicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain an Application Form Number (this must be after a successful Application Form Payment), and you can also complete the application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form and submit it, an Examination venue will be allotted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
Contact and Supports
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
Phone Numbers: +2348035821847, +2348035704711
Email Address: [email protected]
For technical or payment related matters arising during the application process, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Working days
Phone Numbers: +2348079038989, +2349094507494
Email Address: [email protected]
- LAUTECH List of Updated Courses/Departments
- Predegree Course: Understand Admission into PDS, PD or Remedial Programmes
- 9 Things You Must Know About Pre-degree Admission to University
- IJMB, JUPEB, and Cambridge A’level: Opportunity to Gain Admission directly to 200 Level
- BSC, HND, OND, NCE Admissions: What are the Differences Among all Awards