2020/2021 LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY, OGBOMOSO POST UTME SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
LAUTECH Post UTME/Admission Requirements
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
- Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
- Candidates must have scored 160 or above in the UTME. However, the university accepts 200 and above for applicants into Medicine and Nursing.
- The university will not admit candidates for Medical Laboratory Science for the 2020/2021 admission year.
- Candidates must have chosen LAUTECH as first or second choice or already (earlier) made a change of institution to the University
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in SSCE result in subjects relevant for their proposed courses.
- Direct Entry applicants must have obtained JAMB DE form and considered LAUTECH as a choice.
- Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
POST UTME NOTICE
- The application form Friday, August 21 to Friday, September 25, 2020.
- LAUTECH Post UTME will be Computer Based Test (CBT) to hold at dates to be announced later.
- For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
LAUTECH Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the Admission portal or https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/
- Make a create account and make a payment of N2,000 (for UTME) or N5,000 (for DE)
- Upload your passport photo with white background
- Fill your full details, fill, scan and upload your O’level results
- Awaiting results applicants can upload results as soon as their O’level result is uploaded.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Friday, September 25, 2020. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgment page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgment page colour print-out.
- The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
- All enquiries should be sent to [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- UNICAL Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- IAUE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Schedules, Cut Off Mar, Price and Closing Date
- FUTA Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- BUK Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date