APPLICATION FOR LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY 3RD POST UTME AND ADMISSION EXERCISE
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who are willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of the first choice in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a 3rd Batch Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted on Thursday, November 14, and Friday, November 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. into the following NEW programmes:
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information System
- B.Tech. Food Science
- B.Tech. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Marketing
Also, candidates can apply to fill the vacancies in the following existing programmes in the University:
- B.Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Tech. Crop and Environmental Protection
- B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Tech. Earth Sciences
- B.Tech. Fine and Applied Arts
- B.Tech. Pure and Applied Chemistry
- B.Tech. Pure and Applied Mathematics
- B.Tech. Pure and Applied Physics
- B.Tech. Statistics
- B.Tech. Transport Management
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Wednesday, October 23 to Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
LAUTECH 3rd Round Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have scored 160 or above in their UTME
- Applicants who chose LAUTECH as any of their choices or had just changed to the university are eligible.
- Applicants who didn’t choose LAUTECH at all can also apply
- Applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE – WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB. Such grades must be from relevant subjects with their proposed courses at the university.
- Candidates must be sure to have written correct subject combinations for any of the courses to apply for before starting the registration.
Method of Application and Payment
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only (excluding N300 convenience charge) for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as an incomplete application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page that assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- The 3rd Round Post UTME will end/close on 13th November, 2019.
- Nigerian Army University Bui (NAUB) Post UTME Form is Out. See Requirements, Courses, Cut-Off Marks etc
- Oyo State College of Agric. & Tech., Igboora (OYSCATECH) Post UTME form Still on Sales. See Details
- 21+ Schools that Accept 100 and Above for Post UTME/Admission
- BIDA POLY Degree Programme Form is Out. See Courses, Requirements, Cut Off Mark and Price.
- EKSU 2nd Round (Supplementary) Post UTME/DE is Out. See Details