2020/2021 ADMISSION EXERCISE: INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
Venues for LASU Post UTME/DE Indigeneship verification
- Faculty of Arts [Ikeja Division]
- 3-in-1, Faculty of Education [Badagry Division]
- Faculty of Law [Ikorodu Division]
- MBA Hall [Lagos Division]
- School of Transport [Epe Division]
LASU Post UTME/DE Indigeneship Verification Method of Payment and Application
- Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission.
- Old applicants for 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic sessions that have not been offered admission will only revalidate their indigenship Clearance Certificates online at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/iivc-revalidate/ without making any payment.
- All applicants must observe Covid-19 protocol; No entry without a Face mask, Physical distancing, Provision of hand sanitizer, and Test of body temperature at the entrance of each hall.
Best Related Posts
- University of Ibadan (UI) Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date.
- LASU Sandwich Form: Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- LASU Predegree Form: Requirements, Price, and Closing Date
- LASU HND/BSC (Top-up Degree) Form: Courses, Fee, and Portal
- 75 LASU Courses for 100 and 200 Level Admissions Through UTME and DE