APPLICATION INTO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY SANDWICH PROGRAMME IN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ILESA, OSUN STATE.
If you’ve not heard about the Sandwich programme before or you still have some concerns unanswered, kindly read my post, “Sandwich Degree: Non-UTME Course and What Admission Seekers Should know before Applying“.
Another post that might interest you is, “Understand PART-TIME Degree: Short-cut to Gain Admission Without UTME“
Reading the two posts above will give you a better understanding of what LASU Sandwich programme is.
Available Courses for LASU Ilesa Campus
B.Sc.(Ed), b.a(ed) and B.Ed.: four (4) and five (5) years sandwich degree programmes in the following courses.
- B.Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
- B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
- B.A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
- B.Ed. Social Studies, Early Childhood Education, Guidance and Counseling.
Specific Requirements for 4-Year Degree Sandwich Programme
- Five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings with two (2) of the subjects at ‘A’ Level/NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant areas obtained at not less than Merit.
- An advance Diploma in Sports from Nigeria Institute for Sports.
General Basic Requirements For Sandwich Programme
- English Major: Credit Passes in Literature in English and English at ‘O’ Level or its equivalent
- Economics Major: Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics
- Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics at ‘O’ Level or its equivalent.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language.
- Health Education Major:
- A Credit Pass in English Language and Pass in Mathematics.
- Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates are also eligible.
- Mature Candidates with Passes at NCE who are not less than 35 years of age may be considered.
- ICAN (Part II) and CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics.
Five (5) Year Degree Programme
- Five (5) O’Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates with NCE but who fall short of entry qualification for the four-year Sandwich Degree Programme.
- General English at NCE is applicable for O’Level English for all courses, except English Major.
- Merit in Arithmetic Possessed at TC is acceptable as equivalent for O’Level Mathematics.
LASU ILESA Sandwich Method of Application and Payment
- The registration fee is ten thousand naira (N10,000) payable online.
- To register, visit the admission application page and fill your basic data to start
While we have done everything necessary to ensure a smooth registration and payment process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Week Days
Phone Numbers: +2348033072459, +2348068930609
Email: [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- EKSU Direct/Top-UP Degree/Part-Time Requirements for UTME Candidates and Others
- NDU Admissions: Sandwich Programmes for NCE candidates and Others.
- UNIABUJA Sandwich Programme: Price and Closing Date
- JAMB Regularization Compulsory? Steps/Procedures for DE and NYSC
- Top up Degree in Nigeria and Abroad: All About One Year Course to Convert HND to Bsc