|Lagos State Polytechnic Logo|
LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC HND FULL-TIME ADMISSION FORMS – PROCEDURES AND STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Full-Time Higher National Diploma Programmes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time 2-years Higher National Diploma programmes of Lagos state Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. The polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Higher National Diploma level:
LASPOTECH HND Courses/Programmes
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture Extension and management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop production technology
- Fisheries technology
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass communication
SCHOOL Of ENGINEERING
- Agriculture and bio-environment engineering technology with options in (i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering (ii) Soil and Water Engineering (iii) Post-Harvest Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology with options in: (i) Electronics & Telecommunication and (ii) Electrical Power & Machine
- Mechanical engineering technology with the option in (i.) Manufacturing (ii) Power and plant (iii) Automotive
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural technology
- Art and industrial design with options in (i) Graphics (ii) Painting (iii) Sculpture
- Building technology
- Estate management and valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and regional planning
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and finance
- Business administration and management
- Office technology and management
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
- Biological Sciences with the option in: (i.) Environmental biology (ii) microbiology
- Chemical Science with the option in (i) Chemistry (ii) Biochemistry
- Physical science with the option in Physics with electronic
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
LASPOTECH HND Full Time Admission Requirements
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirement for the corresponding National Diploma programmes. Please note further that all management courses (except office technology). Computer science. Science laboratory (SLT) and electrical/electronic requires one setting.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma programmes, not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hand copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
- A candidate is advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in correct information. The polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide the correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number (s) when completing the application form.
- For detail on entry requirement peculiar to each of the programmes above visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Applicant should heck the polytechnic portal for details on screening exercise
LASPOTECH HND FT Method of Application and Payment
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the “2019/2020 admission application” link on the navigator plane
- Select the programmes i.e. full-time HND
- Click on “continue”
- Full the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, number, and symbols) not less than 7 in character, supply a valid and working e-mail address and GSM number.
- Then, click on continue
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “Pay’’ (you will make use of a web-enabled ATM card, master or verve card for your payment)
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill in the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times, into your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and national diploma result
- Ensure you print out your application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your complete application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click “Submit”. Check your admission status within 24 hours after submission.
- Successful applicants must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website
- The Institution is non –residential. The student will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangement for accommodation and transportation
- For further information .contact .08175975161, 0908275298, 08175975161, 09098275298.
Follow LASPOTECH on Twitter:@Reallaspotech, FB: facebook.com/mylaspotech
Shakirudeen Adetona Bello
Registrar/secretary to Academic Board
Best Related Posts
- LASPOTECH Admission: Forms for ND Part-Time and HND Part-Time Programmes
- Kwara State Polytechnic Admission for HND and ND – Application Requirements and Guidelines
- FEDPOLY OFFA: HND, ND, Pre-ND, IJMB Admission Requirements, and Procedures
- Federal Poly Ede Admission forms for HND, ND (DPT) and Pre-ND On Sales
- Ilaro Poly HND Part-time Form: Procedures, Guidelines and Details of Admissions