|College of Nursing Oke Ode logo|
KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING OKE ODE APPLICATION FORM INTO BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES FORM IS ON SALES
Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing Training Centre, recording a 100% success in the last NMCN Basic Nursing qualifying examination. You can now make payments, apply for admission, and also get relevant information about the College activities
The College admits candidates for only one programme yearly for now and it is 3 year Basic Nursing Programme which starts in September and is meant for secondary school leavers. Application forms are advertised and purchased at a prescribed fee and candidates who fulfill the Nursing and Midwifery Council entry requirements are invited for an entrance examination and oral interview which is organized and conducted by College. Candidates who gain the desired entry points from the aforementioned assessment are selected for admission into the programme.
After completing a three-year Basic Nursing Programme, you’re qualified as a Registered Nurse (RN). Hence, you can work with this. You can as well proceed for Midwifery studies in the same school or another to have Registered Midwifery (RM). You can instead proceed to a university (degree) though direct entry in order to obtain Bsc Nursing (BSN).
College of Nursing, Oke Ode Admission Requirements
- The Basic General Nurse Training is a General Nursing course open to young males and females of not less than 17.5 years of age, at the time of admission.
- Holder of SSCE (O’level) or its equivalent with at least 5 credits passes including English, mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than 2 sittings. WAEC, GCE or NECO results should not exceed 10 years from the date of issuance from the examination body.
- Intake into the Basic Nursing Training programme is September of every year and March for the Post Basic Nursing Programme.
- All the results presented by students on admission will be verified on admission by the school
Entrance Examination Schedule
- Venue: UNITS CBT CENTRE. Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita Elepa Area, Off Asa Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Date: August 24, 2020.
- Time: 8.00am.
- Application Form Closing Date: August 23rd, 2020.
- Remember to check the portal in TO BE UPDATED for information on shortlisted candidate
- All Applicants are to come to CBT Centre along with their Printed Application Slip and Payment Slip.
College of Nursing, Oke Ode Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the College admission portal to pay for the form. Form is N10,800
- After purchasing your access code, return to the Admission Page
- Enter your access code and click submit
- Fill your Admission Form online and upload your passport photographs and credentials.
- Once you submit all your forms, you will get an application number. The application number and your access codes are to be used for logging in to the portal in the future.
- Print and keep your application slip. After logging in, you may click “Application Slip” on the menu to view and print the application slip.
What Next After Online Application?
- By the month of August, the college will shortlist candidates who are qualified for their entrance exams
- Entrance exams will hold at UNITS CBT CENTRE. Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita Elepa Area, Off Asa Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State by DATE TO BE UPDATED (8.00am)
- After the exams, you must regularly check the portal for your admission status. You will need your “Access Code” to check.
Best Related Posts
- NAUTH School of Nursing Form is Out: Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- UNILORIN School of Nursing Form is Out: Procedures, Requirements, Price, and Closing Date
- Ogun State College of Health Tech. (OSCOTECH) Form: Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- UCH Ibadan Nursing Form on Sales: Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- LUTH Nursing Form: Courses, Requirements, Admission Lists, Fee, and Closing Date