2021/2022 JAMB FORM SALES AND REGISTRATION DATE
It’s another time of the year to ask when the next JAMB UTME form will be out. Admission seekers need to know when the form will be on sales. This is the reason behind this post.
First, you must know that JAMB has decided and announced the closing time for the last admission and all schools must comply with that closing date.
How to Obtain JAMB form for 2021?
- JAMB DE/DE Form is now on sale starting from (date to be updated sooner)
- Each candidate must have a personal email address and mobile phone number. If you’d done UTME before, if you can, I advise you use the email and phone number different from the one used last.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal email address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows, and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Name, date of birth, personal email address, and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- A link to the eBrochure and eSyllabus will be automatically sent to your email address.
How to Register for JAMB Profile or Confirmation Code
are advised to create a profile with a valid and unique GSM Number
because all vital information will be sent to the GSM Number you supply.
Follow the instructions below to obtain your unique confirmation code.
- To create a new profile, Send NIN followed by your 11-digit NIN as an SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019 (e.g NIN 76548901234 to 55019).
- After sending a message to 55019, a candidate will receive on his/her phone:10 digit profile code
- The candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of the form (Banks, Online, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form
ePINis then sent as a text message to the candidate
- The candidate presents the ePINat any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
- To correct a spelling error(s) in biodata, candidates should be directed to the NIMC office nearest to them.
- To retrieve a lost profile code, send [RESEND] to 55019as a text message from the same mobile number.
How to Make Payment for the UTME/DE Form
- Payment for JAMB’s registration ePIN and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centers and JAMB State Offices. Cafes can also help you make the payment and obtain the PIN
- The registration fee for the 2021 UTME or Direct Entry is Three Thousand and five hundred Naira (N3,500) only. You are also to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500) only to obtain the reading text, “Sweet Sixteen” for UTME candidates and “In Dependence” for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that ePINs being purchased are tied to individual profiles and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses, and ePINs.
JAMB UTME/DE form Method of Application
- Each candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre (the list of accredited CBT centres is on the body’s website, www.jamb.gov.ng) with your personal details, profile email, and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office supplies at no extra cost the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- eBrochure showing guidelines on admission detailing the list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study;
- Syllabus (eSyllabus) for the examination;
- Step by step guide on completing the application form;
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB;
- and A demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse (for candidates with no familiarity with computers).
What You Need to Register at CBT Centre
- Each Candidate’s name, email address, L.G.A., academic qualifications, etc will be extracted from NIMC database as already submitted during the registration for the National ID card.
- The Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image had been captured by NIMC and will be uploaded at the CBT centre.
- Go with your SSCE result printout. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the result online as soon as the results are available. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O’level result on the JAMB portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his or her eSlip at the end of registration as evidence of registration. A copy of this will be sent to your email.
Best Related Posts