And for those who want YES or NO answer to the question above, let’s go.
POLY IBADAN Post UTME is “Screening” Based
The school only conducts admission screening. In brief, this doesn’t involve setting any entrance exams for the aspirants. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in JAMB and O’level results.
How to Prepare for the Poly Ibadan Admission Screening
Let’s see how the activities will go for the polytechnic admission exercise.
- The management will announce the sales of form and requires all aspirants to obtain it online and fill form thereon.
- Applicants must have chosen the polytechnic as first institution or earlier changed to them as the most preferred (number 1).
- After the online registration, which will involve filling all your O’level grades and UTME score, you’re only required to print an acknowledgment slip (evidence of completed registration).
- After this, candidates are to keep checking their JAMB CAPS status. You’re to accept admission thereon if asked to.
- If offered admission on CAPS, it means the polytechnic has offered you admission on the school portal too. You just have to wait for the school to load their list online.
NOTE: The polytechnic mostly gives admission based on the highest performance in JAMB. In other words, candidates with lower marks may not be considered for more competitive courses such as Mass Communication, Business Administration, Accountancy, Science Laboratory technology, etc.
Best Related Posts
- Poly Ibadan DPP Form is Out: Requirements, Price, and Closing Date
- Is UNIOSUN Writing Post UTME or Screening? See Answer
- List of Universities that Do Not Write Post UTME
- Does LASU Write Post UTME or Use Screening Method?
- Steps to Gain Admission to Nigeria Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges (PART II)