In other words, this guy was aware that the change of institution/course form is N2,500 (excluding the N177.19 Remita charge). But he was not sure whether he has to pay that for each alternation of institutions and courses or the money is meant for both.
Meanwhile, some cafes can be exploiting indeed. That’s why I want to drop you this short piece to help you out of this dilemma.
First, let’s see how JAMB perceives the changing of candidates’ data.
How JAMB Recognizes UTME Data Correction and Payments
- Request to change your name is one item
- Request to change your gender is another item
- Request to change your state and local government goes together as one item
- Request to change your schools and courses goes together too as one item
Hence, JAMB sees items 1 to 4 as an individual activity. In other words, the change in institutions and courses is just one activity.
Now, if a candidate wishes to correct the institution only, he pays for that as one item. If he changes two institutions, it’s still one item. In short, if he changes all the four institutions, it’s still one time.
What if he decides to choose another course for an institution? That’s still an item. In fact, if he changes all the courses for the four institutions, it’s still one item.
Finally, if a candidate changes any of the institutions and courses at the same time, it’s still one item. And if he corrects all 4 institutions together with the four courses, it’s still an item.
Therefore, making any or multiple changes among your schools and courses will only be an item. Then, you pay only N2,500 for that not N2,500 for individual changes.
There’s a point to note though.
Changing Institutions/Courses the Second Time
If you do a change or some changes now and submit. That’s one payment! If after, you wish to change the same thing or another thing among your courses or schools, you’ll have to pay another N2,500.
And note as well that, you can now change your institutions and/or courses more than two times. NOW THREE TIMES! You can read more on that, in my post, “How to Do Change Institutions/Courses Third/More Times“.
Let’s see how your change of data page looks like for further clarification.
In the picture above, the candidate has made the payment. Now, he has three options to use the payment for.
He can use it for change of name, change of state/LGA, or change of institution/courses.
Once, he uses it for one of the options, he will need a new payment to change any of the other options available.
Best Related Posts
- Change of Institutions/Courses: Do-It-Yourself (With Online or Bank Payment)
- List of Polytechnics that Accept Second (2nd) or Third (3rd) Choice for Admission
- Are You Qualified For the University and Course You Chose in JAMB?: Check Urgently
- Universities/Polytechnics Accepting Lower UTME Marks and Reasons to Do JAMB Change of Institutions
- JAMB Cut Off Marks (2019/2020) for Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education