|FEDPOLY ILARO LOGO|
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO PART-TIME FORM INTO 3-YEAR NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
This is to inform the general public, sponsors, parents, and interested applicants that the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State admission form into National Diploma (ND) programme on a part-time basis is out on sales. Interested applicants should take note as follows:
You can obtain the National Diploma (ND) PT forms for programmes in the following schools:
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management, Insurance, Marketing and Public Administration.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Duration of all programmes: 6 Semesters
Ilaro Poly ND (Part-Time) Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2020/2021 Session
- Candidates must have obtained 2020 JAMB UTME and sat for the exams. No specific score is required.
Ilaro Poly ND PT Method of Application and Payment
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from Monday, 8th, 2020 until further notice.
Ilaro Poly (ND Part-Time) Entrance Exams And Screening Schedule
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website.
VENUE: The Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
TIME: 10.00 a.m. each day.
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips.
- Biro for filling the attendance sheet.
Best Related Posts
- FEDPOLY Ilaro Post UTME Form: Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Ilaro Poly HND Part-time Form: Courses, Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- Federal Poly Ilaro HND/BSC Conversion Form: Courses, Fee and Portal
- Polytechnics Offering Computer Science in Nigeria
- 79 Polytechnics Offering SLT and Admission Requirements