FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR 2020/2021
Federal Poly Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Part-Time (Weekend) Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
Department: Computer Science
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing.
Duration of all programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 calendar Months.
Graduates of HND Part-Time and or weekend programmes are only entitled to exclusion letter from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
ILARO POLY HND PT Weekend Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Weekend) Admission must possess:
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline. However, candidates with PASS may be considered for HND Weekend programme after a minimum of two (2) calendar years of relevant post-National Diploma (ND) Industrial experience.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
- Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
- Admitted candidates shall not be registered before receipt of and academic transcript;
NB: All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
Ilaro Poly HND PT Admission Method of Application and Payment
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the institution’s Application Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
Ilaro Poly HND PT Screening Requirements
All HND (Full Time and Part-Time Weekend) candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips
- Pen for filling the attendance sheet.
Ilaro Poly Screening Exercise (HND) Part-Time (Weekend) Screening Schedule
1. SCREENING EXERCISE (HND PT WEEKEND)
Screening exercise for HND (Part-Time weekend) Programme First Batch will hold on:
DATE: To be announced later
Method of Application for HND (Weekend) Programmes
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
Please note that the invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must first be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc.
Enquiries are to be directed to this email address: [email protected]
1. All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials.
2. All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and emails on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- The entrance examination is computer-based. The date to be announced later!
- All applicants are advised to visit the institution’s website from time to time for instructions, updates and notifications.
- Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- Understand PART-TIME Degree, HND, ND or NCE Programmes: Short-cut to Gain Admission Without JAMB
- FED POLY OFFA: HND, ND, Pre-ND, IJMB Admission Requirements and Procedures
- Kwara State Polytechnic Admission for HND and ND – Application Requirements and Guidelines
- Sandwich Degree: What Admission Seekers Should know before Applying
- Federal Poly Nasarawa HND, ND, IJMB, Pre-ND Forms are Out. Requirements, Prices etc