2020/2021 IBRAHIM BADAMOSI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
IBBU Post UTME/DE Admissions Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have chosen the university in UTME and written four UTME subjects correct for their proposed courses.
- Candidates must have scored a cut offset by the management. This cut-off mark is yearly changed by the school and may not be made public. However, you should be able to see if you qualify for the screening when you check your ELIGIBILITY STATUS. You can check yours now.
- My experience has shown that the university usually considers 170 and above or lower.
- Interested candidates who didn’t choose the university during UTME registration but wish to consider them now can do so. But make sure you have enough time to the end of the registration period before doing so. This is because the school will have to wait for JAMB to forward you details and update it on their portal for you to see it in eligibility and proceed with your screening registration. You can also call the school ICT (08077034546 OR 07062878290) before taking such a step. if they give you go ahead to change to them, then you can.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants should follow the same procedures.
- Candidates must equally have at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results in subjects right for their proposed courses – in not more than two sittings.
IBBU Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Step 2: Enter your JAMB registration number and check. If you are already in the school database, you should see your details including names, and proceed to make a payment of N2000 excluding N100 of bank charges. If your eligibility doesn’t show your details and you chose or did change of institution to the school. Then you need to try again as this may be that your details are yet to be sent to the school or the school is yet to update their database.
Step 3: If successful, you should make a payment through a bank or online platform using your ATM card. If you want to use bank payment instead, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out.
Step 4: After payment, return to the log-in page to continue to fill in your details.
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgment slip for personal reference only.
Best Related Posts
- OFFA POLY Admissions: Post UTME Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, price, and Closing Date
- ABU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- Poly Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- EKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date